Give the gift of music!
Give A Note Foundation nurtures and enables innovative music programs to thrive through grants and awareness campaigns.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Let your music teacher (and us) know
that they made an impact. #MusicEdMatters
Whether a parent, a choir or band director, or elementary music teacher,
someone opened your ears to music.
Why This Matters
- Typical public school music classroom annual budgets are $500 – $1500
- Teachers develop methods to increase student engagement and enrollment but lack resources to support ongoing growth
- Top tier teachers are needed in public school classrooms
- Students build collaborative relationships in the classroom
- Students develop critical life skills through creative expression
Current funding supports programs that engage:
- Students with severe disabilities
- Refugee students
- Immigrant students
- English Language Learners
- Rural Communities
- Urban Communities
- Title I funded schools
Thank You to Our Supporters
Ken and Carol Connor
Jennifer and Rick Ashton